Category Archives: Chakra Healing
Purpose of doing Rhythmic Chakra Breathing
Rhythmic Chakra Breathing is otherwise called as Circular Breathing by which one is re-born.
Life energy then fills up the entire being.
Physical cleansing as well as mental cleansing takes place.
Integration of physical, mental and spiritual energies takes place – for the evolution of the mind.
Physically the circulation is activated so that all the cells get sufficient oxygen (O2).
Procedure to follow
- Inhale when one mantra is uttered and exhale when the other mantra is uttered.
- Bija Mantras that activate all the chakras (Lum, Vum, Ram, Yam, and Ham) are repeated in the background. One need not follow or repeat the bija mantras within. Please note that chakras get cleansed/activated/balanced with Bija Mantras.
- Just inhale as per the rhythm of the voice.
- After 25 minutes, relax for 1 minute and then continue.
- In addition, other mantras are chanted. They are KO HUM (“Whom am I”), NA HUM (“’I’ am dead”) and SO HUM (“I am that”).
Who can listen
- Teenagers who have poor cognition
- For ladies who are in late 40 and early 50s – during menopause
- For those who have calf muscle pain/ cramps
- For type 1 diabetes and High B.P. patients
- For those who have varicose veins
- For those who are in the age group of 60 and above.
- For those who very often have sore throats/ who have sore throats.
- Mentally who are unable to let go fear and anxiety
- Helpful for yoga practitioners
- Very helpful before doing meditation
- For persons who have undergone chemotherapy
- In the long-term it can be used in weight-loss programme.
- If you do not have the habit of going for walking, then the Rhythmic Chakra Breathing is very helpful
How to buy the CD
Contact Shobana: (Mob) 98843-01634 (Email) email@example.com
Please refer this link: https://naranhealingproducts.wordpress.com/2010/09/15/faq-on-buying-naran%e2%80%99s-products/
I have been listening to the CD’s and also chanting “SWEET CHESTNUT, ROCK WATER, CHESTNUT BUD, FIND COUNT NOW DIVINE”.
The person who has to give money to my husband now says that he would able to give in the 1st week of April. Thank you very much for the divine guidance. I continue to chant the same.
Can I buy the CHAKRA ACTIVATION CD now or how can i progress spiritually.
You can buy CHAKRA ACTIVATION CD.
To progress spiritually listen to ‘I LOVE MYSELF’ and ‘SOUL LOVE’ CDs daily over headphone.
I didn’t sleep well last night. So I felt bit drowsy and sick.
I was feeling bad that I was not alright. So first thing I did was to listen to the “I Love Myself” CD, which I was doing for the past one week. I thought it will do the trick.
In fact, it did to an extent. After listening to the second part of the CD (first part you listen once in a way) for 30 minutes, I felt little better and wanted to go out.
So went back home, which is a 10 minutes drive from office. Had a shave, which I skip whenever I don’t feel alright.
I realized that I need to listen to the Chakra Balancing CD too, which balances, normalizes and activates all chakras. Naran used to say that whenever we fall sick, in general, our chakras go for a toss.
Therefore, I came back to office and while working I listened to that CD (you are supposed to be stationary, while listening to this CD). In thirty minutes I was alright, perfectly normal, with no signs that I was sick.
To buy those products, check out the link: https://naranhealingproducts.wordpress.com/2010/09/15/faq-on-buying-naran%e2%80%99s-products/
Please note that each Chakra has a Yantra (picture or symbol) and a Mantra. The pictures are available at the centre.
How to use the pictures
Anyone or more of the following methods may be used:
1. Look at the picture.
2. Look at the picture and chant loudly or silently. (For Lum and Vum only)
3. Meditate on the picture first with eyes open and then with eyes closed.
4. Place a glass of water on the picture for 30 minutes and drink it or give it to the patient.
5. Place in front of or next to the person who requires healing.
6. Place the picture on a sheet of paper and draw a circle around it. Leave a gap of an inch and draw another circle. Write the name of the person who requires healing or place their photograph in the circle. Draw an arrow from the first circle to the second with the arrow-head pointing to the 2nd circle.
7. Colour photocopies of the picture can be given to persons who require healing.
Just when you think everything is going on well, you end up with an argument with someone on the road.
Who triggered it? You would blame on the other person. However, beware, even before you got into the fight, your chakra(s) would have started to vibrate in such a way, that it’s ready to fight.
You are tired about your office politics. Yet when you reach home, your wife hugs you with full of love, giving no reasons. Once again, your chakras have done the trick. It’s ready to receive love, even though mentally you are not ready.
How do we tune the chakras in such a way that they are ready to be tuned for a life of happiness and well-being? It can be done in two ways: by chanting Bija Mantras or listening to certain vibrations as each of the seven chakras resonate for a certain frequency.
In addition, Bija Mantras – Lum, Vum, Rum, Yum and Hum, along with Om takes care of our life and health issues
When chanted in one way they have some effect. Refer the article and check out the effect of Bija Mantras on our moods and life: http://healbymeditation.wordpress.com/2010/09/15/let-us-protect-our-mother-earth/
While it takes care of our relationships when chanted in another way. Refer: http://healbymeditation.wordpress.com/2009/06/11/relationship-mantras/
Listen to Vibrate with Bija Mantras CD
Naran now has produced a CD, where he has combined Bija Mantras with the required sound frequency for each Bija Mantra. Therefore, when you listen to the CD both the Bija Mantras and the sound frequencies, produces the desired effects on our chakras.
Instructions to be followed
You can walk or sit while listening to the CD. Though, you need to hear it with your head-phones. If you want to chant the Bija mantras following the CD, then chant the Bija Mantras alone, ignoring OM.
Do this once a day at least and preferably in the morning, to have a great day. However, if you have a bad day, in order to regain your good moods and peace of mind, listen to them before going to sleep.
The CD runs for 30 minutes. However, there is no restriction to the amount of time you need to listen. More is merrier, though!