Instructions to Use Chakra Symbols or Pictures
Please note that each Chakra has a Yantra (picture or symbol) and a Mantra. The pictures are available at the centre.
How to use the pictures
Anyone or more of the following methods may be used:
1. Look at the picture.
2. Look at the picture and chant loudly or silently. (For Lum and Vum only)
3. Meditate on the picture first with eyes open and then with eyes closed.
4. Place a glass of water on the picture for 30 minutes and drink it or give it to the patient.
5. Place in front of or next to the person who requires healing.
6. Place the picture on a sheet of paper and draw a circle around it. Leave a gap of an inch and draw another circle. Write the name of the person who requires healing or place their photograph in the circle. Draw an arrow from the first circle to the second with the arrow-head pointing to the 2nd circle.
7. Colour photocopies of the picture can be given to persons who require healing.
Doing it the Right Way!!!
Just when you think everything is going on well, you end up with an argument with someone on the road.
Who triggered it? You would blame on the other person. However, beware, even before you got into the fight, your chakra(s) would have started to vibrate in such a way, that it’s ready to fight.
You are tired about your office politics. Yet when you reach home, your wife hugs you with full of love, giving no reasons. Once again, your chakras have done the trick. It’s ready to receive love, even though mentally you are not ready.
How do we tune the chakras in such a way that they are ready to be tuned for a life of happiness and well-being? It can be done in two ways: by chanting Bija Mantras or listening to certain vibrations as each of the seven chakras resonate for a certain frequency.
In addition, Bija Mantras – Lum, Vum, Rum, Yum and Hum, along with Om takes care of our life and health issues
When chanted in one way they have some effect. Refer the article and check out the effect of Bija Mantras on our moods and life: http://healbymeditation.wordpress.com/2010/09/15/let-us-protect-our-mother-earth/
While it takes care of our relationships when chanted in another way. Refer: http://healbymeditation.wordpress.com/2009/06/11/relationship-mantras/
Listen to Vibrate with Bija Mantras CD
Naran now has produced a CD, where he has combined Bija Mantras with the required sound frequency for each Bija Mantra. Therefore, when you listen to the CD both the Bija Mantras and the sound frequencies, produces the desired effects on our chakras.
Instructions to be followed
You can walk or sit while listening to the CD. Though, you need to hear it with your head-phones. If you want to chant the Bija mantras following the CD, then chant the Bija Mantras alone, ignoring OM.
Do this once a day at least and preferably in the morning, to have a great day. However, if you have a bad day, in order to regain your good moods and peace of mind, listen to them before going to sleep.
The CD runs for 30 minutes. However, there is no restriction to the amount of time you need to listen. More is merrier, though!