Purpose of doing Rhythmic Chakra Breathing
Rhythmic Chakra Breathing is otherwise called as Circular Breathing by which one is re-born.
Life energy then fills up the entire being.
Physical cleansing as well as mental cleansing takes place.
Integration of physical, mental and spiritual energies takes place – for the evolution of the mind.
Physically the circulation is activated so that all the cells get sufficient oxygen (O2).
Procedure to follow
- Inhale when one mantra is uttered and exhale when the other mantra is uttered.
- Bija Mantras that activate all the chakras (Lum, Vum, Ram, Yam, and Ham) are repeated in the background. One need not follow or repeat the bija mantras within. Please note that chakras get cleansed/activated/balanced with Bija Mantras.
- Just inhale as per the rhythm of the voice.
- After 25 minutes, relax for 1 minute and then continue.
- In addition, other mantras are chanted. They are KO HUM (“Whom am I”), NA HUM (“’I’ am dead”) and SO HUM (“I am that”).
Who can listen
- Teenagers who have poor cognition
- For ladies who are in late 40 and early 50s – during menopause
- For those who have calf muscle pain/ cramps
- For type 1 diabetes and High B.P. patients
- For those who have varicose veins
- For those who are in the age group of 60 and above.
- For those who very often have sore throats/ who have sore throats.
- Mentally who are unable to let go fear and anxiety
- Helpful for yoga practitioners
- Very helpful before doing meditation
- For persons who have undergone chemotherapy
- In the long-term it can be used in weight-loss programme.
- If you do not have the habit of going for walking, then the Rhythmic Chakra Breathing is very helpful
How to buy the CD
Contact Shobana: (Mob) 98843-01634 (Email) firstname.lastname@example.org
Please refer this link: https://naranhealingproducts.wordpress.com/2010/09/15/faq-on-buying-naran%e2%80%99s-products/