Category Archives: Mantras
Durga Durgama CD
The mantra ‘Durga Durgama’ is available in the form of CD.
Benefits of listening to the mantra CD
The sound frequency produced by the chanting (pronunciation) of the Mantra can transform anything that is unwanted and un-required, both from oneself and others.
Its frequency wipes out all the dark forces in the atmosphere.
Its Divine sound waves will clear, cleanse chakras, aura and all the bodies – Emotional, Mental, and Pranic.
How to use the mantra-charged water?
One can place a glass of water in front of speakers when the mantra is played.
It can be taken by all in the family.
It can be given to persons who are in bad company.
It can be sprayed in the house or kept in the north-east corner of the house.
It can heal and transform the areas affected by violence, terrorism
- Write the name of areas where you want peace and keep the paper under a glass container.
- Fill the container with water [50 ml].
- Play the CD.
- After half an hour, thank the Mantra and pour the water in the garden, in the open space, in your balcony or veranda and allow it to be evaporated by the sun rays.
May you Be Open to the Rays and Grace of Durga Durgama!!!
Circular Breathing CD – Benefits and Instructions
Purpose of doing Rhythmic Chakra Breathing
Rhythmic Chakra Breathing is otherwise called as Circular Breathing by which one is re-born.
Life energy then fills up the entire being.
Physical cleansing as well as mental cleansing takes place.
Integration of physical, mental and spiritual energies takes place – for the evolution of the mind.
Physically the circulation is activated so that all the cells get sufficient oxygen (O2).
Procedure to follow
- Inhale when one mantra is uttered and exhale when the other mantra is uttered.
- Bija Mantras that activate all the chakras (Lum, Vum, Ram, Yam, and Ham) are repeated in the background. One need not follow or repeat the bija mantras within. Please note that chakras get cleansed/activated/balanced with Bija Mantras.
- Just inhale as per the rhythm of the voice.
- After 25 minutes, relax for 1 minute and then continue.
- In addition, other mantras are chanted. They are KO HUM (“Whom am I”), NA HUM (“’I’ am dead”) and SO HUM (“I am that”).
Who can listen
- Teenagers who have poor cognition
- For ladies who are in late 40 and early 50s – during menopause
- For those who have calf muscle pain/ cramps
- For type 1 diabetes and High B.P. patients
- For those who have varicose veins
- For those who are in the age group of 60 and above.
- For those who very often have sore throats/ who have sore throats.
- Mentally who are unable to let go fear and anxiety
- Helpful for yoga practitioners
- Very helpful before doing meditation
- For persons who have undergone chemotherapy
- In the long-term it can be used in weight-loss programme.
- If you do not have the habit of going for walking, then the Rhythmic Chakra Breathing is very helpful
How to buy the CD
Contact Shobana: (Mob) 98843-01634 (Email) firstname.lastname@example.org
Please refer this link: https://naranhealingproducts.wordpress.com/2010/09/15/faq-on-buying-naran%e2%80%99s-products/
New Books and Transcription from Naran, Dec 2011
Naran’s Mantra Steps to Prosperity Zone
Just eleven steps to prosperity using Mantras
Switch Words, the English Mantras Volume II
The magic words to reach and influence your sub-conscious mind. Don’t forget to buy Volume I of Switch Words
True Spirit of Reiki
This book provides an insight into Reiki for the benefit of Reiki Channels to understand the true spirit and essence of Reiki.
Transcription of “I Love Myself” Workshop
The workshop was held on 20th August 2011. The transcription of the workshop is available at the centre. It is priced at Rs 100/-. Please contact Shobana to buy it.