Instructions to Use Chakra Symbols or Pictures
Please note that each Chakra has a Yantra (picture or symbol) and a Mantra. The pictures are available at the centre.
How to use the pictures
Anyone or more of the following methods may be used:
1. Look at the picture.
2. Look at the picture and chant loudly or silently. (For Lum and Vum only)
3. Meditate on the picture first with eyes open and then with eyes closed.
4. Place a glass of water on the picture for 30 minutes and drink it or give it to the patient.
5. Place in front of or next to the person who requires healing.
6. Place the picture on a sheet of paper and draw a circle around it. Leave a gap of an inch and draw another circle. Write the name of the person who requires healing or place their photograph in the circle. Draw an arrow from the first circle to the second with the arrow-head pointing to the 2nd circle.
7. Colour photocopies of the picture can be given to persons who require healing.
Posted on February 10, 2011, in Chakra Healing and tagged Acu-Reiki, Animal Spirit Guides, Bach Flower Remedy, Balakumar, Body, chakra, chant loudly or silently, Chennai, circle technique, colour photocopies, Connection, Crystal, EFT, Gem Remedy, healing, Healing CD, Homeopathy, IEIT, India, instructions, Intelligence, Karuna Reiki, Lum, Mantra, Master, Meditate, Meditation, Meditation CD, Mind, Mudra, Naran, NLP, patient, person, photograph, picture or symbol, pictures, R Mohan, Reiki, Remedies, Switch Word, Tamil Nadu, Tapping, Therapist, use, Vum, Yantra, Yoga. Bookmark the permalink. 23 Comments.