Please note that each Chakra has a Yantra (picture or symbol) and a Mantra. The pictures are available at the centre.
How to use the pictures
Anyone or more of the following methods may be used:
1. Look at the picture.
2. Look at the picture and chant loudly or silently. (For Lum and Vum only)
3. Meditate on the picture first with eyes open and then with eyes closed.
4. Place a glass of water on the picture for 30 minutes and drink it or give it to the patient.
5. Place in front of or next to the person who requires healing.
6. Place the picture on a sheet of paper and draw a circle around it. Leave a gap of an inch and draw another circle. Write the name of the person who requires healing or place their photograph in the circle. Draw an arrow from the first circle to the second with the arrow-head pointing to the 2nd circle.
7. Colour photocopies of the picture can be given to persons who require healing.
One can take sick leave for falling sick. Can somebody take leave for feeling tired? This is what was happening to me for last 10 years.
I get cold every time I travel to places outside Bangalore. Last one year, my recovery is faster, after I started taking the Gem Remedies Perl and Ruby. Starting from last one month, I have started taking them on a regular basis, to put a permanent check to my health issues. I had been advised by Naran to continue these remedies for next four months. In this regard, I already notice a significant difference.
However, one thing I couldn’t solve was the tiredness I feel, after I recover from my cold, for that matter any disease. In general, I would feel tired for at least 3 to 4 days. The interesting thing is, while I can go to office when I have cold, I found it very difficult to attend to my office duties during this period.
Last month, when I had cold, I was asked by Balakumar, to listen to the Stabilising Mooladhara Chakra CD. On the first day of listening, I felt relived by 50%. On the next day, my tiredness was gone – I mean within 24 hours of listening.
Now I know, next time when I get afflicted by any disease, I am going to listen to the CD from day one, as I am sure then I don’t have to take leave even for a single day, because I am feeling tired. How can one explain to their manager the reason for taking leave is “Tiredness”?
One more thing I wanted to mention here.
There will be some (Positive) side-effect(s), a person might face if they follow Naran’s methods. I felt one side effect too. After listening to the CD, I started taking efforts to repair my house, which was the need of the hour, after 20 years of stay in the house.